On the Fourth Day of “Blogmas,” I present to you…a Healthy Holiday Treat!
This morning I am off to Lululemon on the Plaza for a workout class and a private shopping event so I wanted to leave you with this crazy good recipe. It’s high in protein, tastes like a white chocolate peppermint Hershey’s Kiss, and takes very few ingredients.
What You’ll Need:
- 1.5 Large Handfuls of Ice
- Vanilla Almond Milk (I prefer Unsweetened)
- 1/3 of a Frozen Banana
- Ghost White Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Protein Powder (If you don’t have this flavor of protein, use vanilla protein powder and add in a couple drops of peppermint extract.)
- Vanilla Extract
- Combine ice, frozen banana, and 1/4 cup of vanilla almond milk to the blender of your choice.
- Blend throughly and add in more almond milk if it’s not blending smoothly.
- Add in 1 heaped scoop of protein power and a half teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Blend and top with crushed candy canes!
- Enjoy your sweet protein treat!