It’s officially day 2 of the 12 days of Blogmas!
I am so excited to share this recipe with you all. All R&D credits go to Well Plated for coming up with such a delicious appetizer. For the past few holidays, my best friend’s mom would always bring baked brie in a puff pastry, and man was it good! This is the first time I have ever seen this recipe in mini appetizer form.
You guys are going to die when you try these! Bryce and I ate the whole batch on accident last time I made them. They were seriously gone in an hour!
If you heat your brie in the oven like I do, then you know the mess it makes and how quickly it cools and hardens. Brie Bites solve the problem and are the perfect appetizer to share.
Okay, let’s get started!
- Can Crescent Rolls ( I used two cans)
- Brie Cheese Wheel
- Cranberry Sauce in a Can
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Pecans (I buy the chopped in a small snack bag)
- Rosemary (Pulled off my plant)
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spray the muffin tin with Pam spray to make them easy to remove.
- Cut the crescent rolls into small squares that fit into the bottom of your muffin tin.
- Cut the Brie Wheel into cubes or small squares. You can leave the white Brie casing on the Brie.
- Assemble each crescent roll with little blocks of Brie, a spoon full of cranberry sauce, salt, rosemary. and pecans bits.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees until they are golden. Let them cool in the pan for a few minutes and transfer the bites to a serving plate. These can be served at room temperature or warm!
Let me know if you guys try it!
PSA: Aldi’s has the most affordable and delicious cheeses. I bought all my ingredients from Aldi’s. Delicious doesn’t have to be expensive.
See you tomorrow, same place, same time! Until then, Spread Kindness.